My mission is to develop fundamental basketball skills for boys and girls ages 8-18. Campers learn ball handling, triple threat, post moves, rebounding, court spacing, passing, defensive keys, team offense and defense.
I am offering day camps and overnight basketball camps. The camp experience consists of lectures, basketball stations, games, basketball contests, an award’s ceremony, and a participation certificate.
Keith Coleman conducts all instruction and demonstration. The camp teaches fundamental basketball skills, sportsmanship and team concepts. This Basketball Camp emphasizes the importance of maintaining a positive attitude, staying in school, and saying no to drugs and alcohol.
These core values help encourage and enhance a strong sense of self-confidence.
Basic drills are the same for all skill levels. Players with more ability are given higher-level drills and ball handling moves. The camp is great preparation for the next level of competition.
The Keith Coleman Basketball Camp’s mission is to help youth learn the productive mechanisms of team sports, teamwork, discipline, cooperation, setting goals, strong work ethics and establishing moral values. The Keith Coleman Basketball camp helps teach these concepts.
Vision, Mission, Values & Goals
A forward-thinking organization inspiring coaches, players, parents, and the community.
To provide quality educational opportunities that empower players for success and strengthens the youth basketball in the community.
• Diversity - Promote a culture and practice of inclusion and empowerment.
• Integrity - Demonstrate the highest standards of honesty, fairness and ethical conduct.
• Respect - Foster an environment that demonstrates care and support for the basketball community through constructive and open communication.
• Success - Collaborate to promote and provide services and programs to encourage success among all coaches, players, staff and the community.
• Teamwork - Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide practical and relevant educational opportunities.
• Empower Players for Success
• Develop Effective Use of Playing Skills
• Foster Collaboration
Purpose of the Camps
The Learning- The Training - The Growth
The Keith Coleman Basketball Camp and its staff will foster an environment of enthusiasm, work ethic, determination, and positive attitude. The foundation for all Keith Coleman Basketball Camps will be to contribute positively toward the physical and mental development of each camper as they pursue their personal basketball goals. The character and self-esteem gained through athletics and team competition shall serve the individual for a lifetime